Our area’s housing market is surging month-after-month, breaking new records!
What was first seen as a post-pandemic rebound is still on fire.
Some homes in our area are on the market mere minutes.
For sellers, it can be a big payday!
Realtors help sellers get top dollar with tips on decluttering and investing in minor repairs, but landscaping accounts for 85% of what buyers first see when they pull up in front of a home.
According to the American Society of Landscape Architects, investing 8-10% of your home’s value in soft and hard landscaping can fetch 15-20% more at closing. Here are a few of our favorite ways:
- Spruce up a plain yard with shrubs and flowering plants.
- Line driveways, walkways, and patios with liriope, annuals, or dianella.
- Water, mow, and fertilize regularly to maintain daily curb appeal.
- Add a water feature to increase backyard ambience or decrease street noise.
- Create a sense of privacy with vines, climbing flowers, and evergreens.
- Upgrade your landscape design to complement your home’s architecture.
In these uncertain yet opportunistic times, using a professional team of landscapers (like us) has never been a better investment.
Call us now (772) 546-2861 to speak to one of our certified and licensed landscape contractors.